Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

This Christmas was special as this was the first time in ten years that Heather, I, and my parents enjoyed the company of Samantha.


Two days prior, Mum dropped off Samantha at my work where she met up with a few of my co-workers and saw a well decorated Desk. :-)










Christmas Eve afternoon was spent with my In-Laws, where we exchanged gifts and enjoyed a relaxed time. 


Around the corner from our house is this amazing display which took several weeks to assemble.

 Samantha and Mum (Ann) looking through some photographs.

 Relaxing after Christmas Lunch

 Dad (Tom), Samantha and Mum (Ann)


The following day, Boxing Day we drove across Sydney to drop of Samantha at her Grandparents place, for lunch with her Mum, Step-Brother and Family, Granny and Bapu ad a few Aunts and Uncle thrown in for good measure..

Copyright © 2012 Paul Anslow

1 comment: